Blog Love Award



I took the opportunity of copying this logo from AprilHeart. Thanks AprilHeart for unknowingly passing it to me :)

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Pass this award to your BLOG LOVER Friends.
4. Add your link to the list of participants below.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

BLOG LOVERS:

1. Soul Anchor
2. Cookie's corner
3. Life is good and beautiful
4. My Life Story
5. Memoirs of a Pinay in America
6. My So Called Life
7. Aprilheart
8. In Between Breaks
YOU'RE NEXT! Add your blog to the list above.

I pass this award to the following: Ems, Mel and Chuchu

2 comments:

imelda said...

i am going to grab this, too. i hope you dont mind friend.

iamNoOne said...

Hi mel, of course I don't mind. I can even add you to my tags.

Related Posts with Thumbnails