I am so hating SPAM Text

I was engrossed with my documentation work when suddenly my phone buzz. When I checked it, only number is displayed. Since I am a retailer of load, I was thinking it might be a friend who wants to purchase a load. Instinct, open it and read a message that goes like this:

Say I love my mama 3x.. and send it to number of people. If you ignore this text, your mother will die on November 2.


F*!$#*$*!!!!!!!!

It really bugged me BIG TIME! Not only it destroyed my momentum, but I hate it that they're using someone closed to you just for money?

I right away deleted the text and mumbled 'In Jesus Name' to oppose whatever evil, negative notion the message has. I am not a believer of this trail-text. I can't help but also hate the people who believe in all these pranks, lies, whatever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails